Tuesday Evenings - Children only 6:30-7:30pm
Families and/or Teens - 7:30-8:30pm
Is it our desire to continue to find ways to offer wholesome physical and character builidng activities in our parish as we strive to support family life at all stages. With that said, we know that so many martial arts programs for kids are expensive, require 3 or more nights a week and many intertwine a spiritual philosophy that we Catholics need to be leery of! If you have been on the look out for a less expensive, less time consuming and spiritually sound karate environment, we have something for you!
We are proud to announce that our office, in conjunction with Mr. Brad Linder and Adam Lord, are now offering American Kempo Karate for students ages 6 and up!
WHEN: Every Tuesday evening
TIME: 6:30-8:30pm - see above
LOCATION: Hevey School Auditorium
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
• First class is FREE so that you can assess without commitment if you think this is a good fit for your family.
• After the initial Free class, the cost is $10 per week, payable each week or a month ahead if parents prefer.
• Parents are welcome to stay during class.
• After the free class, if you decide to sign up, you'll be given the registration form along with a liability form. You can take those forms home, fill them out and return them if you decide to continue with Karate.
- You do not need to pre-register for the FREE class. Just show up on a Tues. evening, sign in with the person at the sign up table and off you go.